Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to Just The Facts Ma'am!

My name is M.C. Peery, and I love to do research. Sounds like a 12-step program, doesn’t it? Researchers Anonymous. Well, I may need an intervention, but instead I'm posting all the miscellaneous information I’ve collected on here in the hope that it may help somebody. Who needs access to random information collected into one place and boiled down to the basics? Writers! Of course, anyone who wants to can use this site. Think of it as research cliff’s notes.
To clarify: My intention here is not to provide the ultimate research guide on anything. This blog is about providing easy access to the basics of any given subject. So if you are planning to write a book about the ins and outs of military rank systems, this is not the place for you. There are plenty of exhaustive treatises on that and just about any other subject under the sun out there, so go find them. That’s not what I do.
I welcome comments, criticisms, and requests. Although I can not promise anything, it is my hope that as time goes on your input will make this site even more of a resource. Meanwhile, I’ll do my best to keep it interesting and up to date!

Thanks for stopping by,
M.C. Peery

No comments:

Post a Comment