Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So You Want To Write About...

A quick note about these posts. There’s nothing worse for me than reading a wonderful book and then being thrown right back out of it into reality by some glaring mistake or inconsistency. These blogs are an attempt at keeping that from happening. A quick overview of facts about a given subject, you can just read down the list and make sure you’ve got it right!
I know that I can’t even come close to getting all the facts on all these subjects. Because of this, I am trying to avoid including things that are extremely obvious, as well as things that are too esoteric. If I miss anything important, feel free to leave a comment. It is my hope that between myself and the people who read the blog, we can cover the bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment